Introducing: Ladies’ Night at Rock and Rapid Adventures!
Every Monday night from 7:30pm, a group of ladies meet at Rock and Rapid to do one thing, and that is… climb! We put on our harnesses and shoes, get our (free) hot drink on the brew and get climbing!
Throughout the evening, our ladies are treated to complementary one-on-one instructor time, optional fitness sessions and much more, all whilst catching up with good friends – or making new ones! We definitely one of the friendliest women’s climbing groups in Devon – and all are welcome!
Ladies’ Night offers a supportive environment to try out climbing for the first time, as well as a reliable belay and social evening for seasoned climbers. If you’re looking for a friendly and relaxed womens’ climbing club in Devon – without any cost or weekly commitment – then this is it.
What happens at Ladies’ Night?
- A free hot drink for women every Ladies’ Night
- One-to-one instructor time for the 2 hour sessions
- Coaching on skills and technique
- Core fitness and stretching circuits (depending on group interest)
- An opportunity to make new friends and meet other women who enjoy climbing
- Games – and lots of fun!